We’re celebrating National Lemonade Day with bubbly lemonade themed mocktails and cocktails.
Lemonade is one of those key ingredients we always have on hand when making any new bubbly cocktails or mocktails. It’s delicious and versatile and always adds the perfect amount of sweet and sour to our bubbly lemonade drinks.
Fun Fact: In the United Kingdom and Australia, lemonade is most often carbonated. Clearly, we’d fit right in!
Bubbly Lemonade Cocktails
We love topping our favorite cocktails with sparkling wine because we really do think that bubbly makes everything better. And while we sometimes take classic cocktails like a good old vodka lemonade and top it with bubbly, here are some new and fresh bubbly lemonade cocktails for you to try.
- 3-5 Strawberries
- 2 oz lemonade
- 1 oz Strawberry lemonade vodka
- In a cocktail shaker, combine strawberries, lemonade and vodka.
- Muddle well.
- Strain into your favorite champagne glass.
- Top with bubbly.
- Garnish with frozen strawberries.
I know I said these are new bubbly lemonade cocktails, but we shared this sangria recipe earlier on Instagram this summer and it is so delicious, definitely a favorite that I thought it should be shared again right here. It’s the perfect drink to celebrate National Lemonade Day with a group.
Sparkling Raspberry Limoncello
- 1 c raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 oz pink lemonade
- 1/2 lemon
- 12 oz rosé
- 12 oz Limoncello sparkling wine
- Combine raspberries, sliced lemon, pink lemonade, rosé in a pitcher. Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Stir well.
- Add limoncello sparkling wine.
- Pour into red or white wine glasses making sure you get some fruit in each glass.
Bubbly Lemonade Mocktails
If you have been around awhile, you know we love to make mocktails, not only for those underage drinkers, but for those who can’t or chose not to drink.
And if you’ve been around since the beginning, we had no clue what we were doing but we were having a whole lot of fun and the mocktails were actually quite tasty.
We have perfected our mocktail making technique for sure and are so excited to bring you some never before featured bubbly lemonade themed mocktails.
By the way, some of these mocktails would also make great cocktails just by adding your favorite spirit, and of course, topping with bubbly.
Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade
- 1/4 c frozen blueberries
- 4 oz lemonade
- Top with lemon elderflower soda or Sprite
- Muddle frozen blueberries in a cocktail shaker with lemonade.
- Either strain or pour all contents into a glass.
- Top with soda.
- Garnish with frozen blueberries.
- 1/4 c Frozen raspberries
- 1/2 c Lemonade
- 1 t Lime Juice
- Muddle raspberries in lemonade and lime juice and pour into your favorite glass.
- To make it a mocktail, top with Sprite.
- To make it a cocktail, add 1 oz vodka (optional) and top with bubbly.
Bubbly Lemonade Popsicles
Pink and Bubbly (A Cocktail Popsicle)
- 3 Strawberries
- 1 oz Pink Lemonade Vodka
- 3-4 oz Sparkling Pink Lemonade
- 1 oz Bubbly
- In a large glass or cocktail shaker, combine strawberries and pink lemonade vodka.
- Add sparkling pink lemonade and sparkling wine.
- Pour into a popsicle mold and freeze.
Lemon Lime Razzy (A Mocktail Popsicle)
- 1/3 c Raspberries
- 2 1/2 – 3 oz Lemonade
- 4 oz Sparkling Limeade
- In a large glass or cocktail shaker, combine raspberries and lemonade.
- Shake well or muddle.
- Add sparkling limeade.
- Pour into popsicle mold and freeze.
TIP: This also makes a delicious drink.
Did you know that sometimes we share exclusive recipes over on Pinterest? Follow us and you can organize your favorite recipes on your boards so you’ll always have them handy.
I know you will not be surprised when I tell you that we celebrated National Lemonade Day last year with some bubbly lemonade drinks as well.
Have you tried one of our recipes? When you make it, be sure to tag us on Instagram. We randomly pick from the recipes shared and send out bubbly spoons.