You know how much we love creating and enjoying bubbly drinks for every occasion…no matter how big or small the moment is.
Because every event in your life that deserves to be celebrated (which is all of them by the way) should be done so with a super fun, bubbly drink. And let’s involve everyone by created these bubbly non-alcoholic drinks that take your celebration to the next level.
Last year, thanks to requests from you, we created non-alcoholic drinks that all, of course, have some sort of bubbly beverage to it because after all, this is the Bubbly Side of Life.
And due to popular demand, here is the Bubbly Mocktail Spring Edition.
Bubbly Drink Tips
I will be completely honest, when we started creating bubbly drinks, we had no clue what we were doing. We simply went to the store, bought a bunch of random juices, sodas, sparkling water, frozen concentrates, fruit, garnishes and figured how hard can this be?
And yes, there were quite a few drinks that were dumped down the drain in the process, but it was a lot of fun and creating them became something both my teenage nephews and sister got involved in.
Through trial and error, here are a few of our most useful tips:
- Have a good variety of ingredients. It doesn’t have to be crazy like we sometimes do, but a good variety is key.
- Use frozen fruit. We love frozen fruit to use as ice cubes so that your drink doesn’t get watered down.
- Be sure to have the right tools (and enough of them if there are lots of people helping out). The key tools are:
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Shot glasses
- Cocktail shakers
- Different garnishes for bubbly drinks really make the drink more fun. We like to wander down the candy aisle and see what we can find. (Twizzlers are one of our favorites because it doubles as a straw.)
- Brew glitter turns any bubbly drink into a super fun bubbly drink and doesn’t change the flavor at all.
And my nephews’ top tip is, of course, have fun with it, be creative and enjoy!
By the way, if you’re randomly creating bubbly drinks like we do, fair warning, expect a mess! And please tag us because we love virtually being a part of your creations.
If you weren’t here when our fun bubbly drinks were created, you can check out the post here. And because of the popularity, we just continued making them.
When we make bubbly alcoholic drinks, we make bubbly non-alcoholic drinks right alongside so that at your next get together, you truly have something for everyone.
All of these spring inspired bubbly drinks are so refreshing and super easy to make. Here are two of our favorites:
The Perfect Sunset
- 6 oz Lemonade
- 2 1/2-4 oz Frozen mango
- 1-2 t Grenadine
- Top with Sprite
- In a cocktail shaker, combine lemonade and frozen mango.
- Muddle the frozen mango well (and you can even give it a firm shake as well).
- Strain the liquid into your favorite glass.
- Top with Sprite.
- Add grenadine to make The Perfect Sunset.
- 5 oz Lemonade
- 2 T Limeade concentrate
- 1 t Grenadine
- Top with Sprite or sparkling water
- In a cocktail shaker combine lemonade and limeade concentrate.
- Shake well and pour into your favorite glass.
- Top with Sprite or sparkling water.
- Add grenadine.
TIP: If you want this drink to be on the sweeter side, top it with Sprite. If you like your drinks less sweet, top with Sparkling water. You can top with plain sparkling water or lemon or lime flavor as well.
Now, of course, we make these as non-alcoholic drinks for everyone to enjoy, but we have also taken these recipes and added our favorite hard liquor for the perfect adult bubbly drinks.
As you know creating bubbly drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are something we do regularly around here. On the blog under recipes you will find links for both Cocktails and Mocktails and here are direct links to some of our favorites.
We created a series of bubbly drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic) using Liquid I.V. because you know how much we love Liquid I.V. and drink it every day. And you can always order Liquid I.V. online and save 25% and get free shipping with code BUBBLY.
Here’s our Winter mocktails we released earlier this year. These, of course, are not exclusive to being enjoyed in the winter.
We do post all of our bubbly drinks (both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks) on the Bubbly Side of Life Pinterest account. This way you can organize your recipes on your own boards and easily save them.
This post contains references to products we know, use and love. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products.